Wednesday, September 5, 2012

FIRST WEEKEND OF SPRING





 "Spring i haven't seen you in a while, maybe a bit too long". I forgot how good you are. It  was pleasure to be reacquainted again and to sit and bask in your presence."Three days so far ,so good. With sun and the blooms in all their glory. I couldn't ask for anything more pleasant. To feel the warm rays on my very white skin. What a beautiful way to start spring and September.

I couldn't resist posting these pictures I took over the past weekend - the first of Spring! The weather was absolute perfection. Saturday was spent doing some spring cleaning, buying fresh flowers ,drinking tea in the sun and later heading down the beach with my boy and seeing friends on the way. Sunday was of course Father's Day .However most of the day was spent on the beach being outside, walking outside and having a nice afternoon nap .Then headed back for a hefty family dinner with Cheesecake  to top it off. It was pretty much the perfect weekend.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekends, too.x

No comments:

Post a Comment